World's Largest Teapot- Chester WV


Nice day, Why not take a road trip and combine two of my favorite things- Tea and geocaching!!!

 
I drove, which is a big deal for me- I am not a fan of driving, the almost two hours to Chester, WV.  The trip ended up being very easy and not much "highway" driving.


The Teapot is 14 feet in diameter and approximately 14 feet high.
 


Honestly once you see it, that's about it- nothing too exciting.  But, I was glad I made the trip. I had a great time taking pictures and geocaching. And I figure as the tea lover that I am, I needed to see the teapot that was so close to me.
 
Once I got over the excitement of seeing the teapot, I went in search of the geocache that was hidden near by.  And to my GREATER excitement, I found the geocache and it had a trackable in it!
 
Not sure what geocaching is???  It is an adult treasure hunt, using GPS coordinates. Look it up, its lots of fun!

 
 
N 40° 36.962 W 080° 33.435                        



No comments:

Post a Comment