Teavana Citrus Lavender Sage


Happy 44th to me!!!  Enjoying a day with my cat and doing nothing!!!!
Using my fun mug that my friend, Melanie, gave me for Christmas


I have my diffuser going (a mix of lavender and peppermint), a new book, my favorite chocolates, and tea!!

I love this tea.  It's great mix of lemon and lavender.
 
http://www.teavana.com/us/en/tea/herbal-tea/citrus-lavender-sage-herbal-tea-30467.html?cm_mmc=Bing-_-Tea-_-MS_Brand_Tea_Names-_-teavana%20citrus%20lavender%20sage_e



from the website-  Zesty sea buckthorn, pineapple and orange with lavender and sage.
Citrusy orange, sweet pineapple and delicious apples complement and soften to a smooth perfection with luscious lavender,sage and sea buckthorn.
 

I got these sweet cards from my nephews ages 10 and 7!!
 And lovely text for my 14 year old niece!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment