Smith Teamaker, Strawberry Honeybush


Once again, while in the Portland area I asked my sister if we could visit Smith Tea.  This is my first year at there taste testing rooms though.  The building is really fun and unique. It was an old blacksmith shop.  I loved the "vibe"
 
 

entrance

Checking out the tasting room



https://www.smithtea.com/pages/retail




I tried the teas on tap- Strawberry Honeybush, Sarsaparilla, and Nitro Blackberry Brahmin
 
I went for the Strawberry Honeybush. It was different, but good. Although, not something I would drink very often- but super fun to try! I am not sure what it was- the carbonation (Which I am a huge fan of carbonation) or if was the flavor- but it just wasn't something I would reach for to drink on a regular basis.




No comments:

Post a Comment