Smith- Kandy black tea



Happy 45th to me. My sister and her family in WA sent me flowers for my special day.  They were gorgeous!!

Mymom then sent me a fun card ...she made it!  She also gave me some fun tea. 

I love Smith tea. I had not tried this one before that I could recall.  This tea is a nice black tea, it does have a bold Ceylon note though.  I did not have milk, but I wish I would have had some on hand.  I think milk would have been a nice addition to the boldness of the tea.  I like flavored black teas, but if I have a more "straight" black tea I love to add milk.  if you want to be English proper with your tea... add your milk first, then your tea.

https://www.smithtea.com/products/kandy


A blend of Ceylon Dimbula, Uva and Nuwara Eliya full leaf teas.

No comments:

Post a Comment