Beulah Beach and Kombucha



https://www.beulahbeach.org/

Spending the day at my favorite place- Beulah Beach.  It is the church camp I grew up going to.   For the last 10 years I have been going to Beulah Beach over the Memorial Day weekend for the benefit auction.  Each year they raise money for the camp.

I took some kombucha for my friend to try.  We had fun drinking tea and laughing Friday night.  I love being able to share Kombucha with people.  She already made Kombucha, but she did a straight black tea- I was teaching her about fruit flavored tea.




One of the best things about the auction is being with friends!!!  I have known these gals for over 25 years.  We were used to be camp counselors together.  I love them!!


2017


2017


2015



2016


2018






2000


2010












No comments:

Post a Comment