Phuel cafe, Bubble tea, Cleveland





I have always wanted to get my picture with one of the Cleveland signs.  There are 6 Cleveland signs all over the city.  

I was given some Les Mis tickets as a thank you gift.  I was pretty excited, since I loved Les Mis!  I saw in New York and in London.

2018 Cleveland 


My parents are fan of Les Mis too, so they bought their own tickets and came along too.




Love the chandelier that hangs at the entrance of Play House Square. The playhouse area is very impressive!  I was super impressed.




We decided to grab a quick bite near the theater.  We all got crepes.  I then splurged and bought some bubble tea.  It was very tasty!!!  I got a jasmine tea mango with milk.  It was very well made.


lots of options....



I also purchased a crepe. 





Cleveland 2018

NYC 1996



London, 1997




No comments:

Post a Comment