Tea Forte, Peach Brulee


Christmas day lunch- pretty traditional for us- ham, potato casserole (that stays hot a long time), cranberry jello, and peas.  
This year I added a peach brulee tea, it was delicious!  This is a great black tea with great peach notes.  I loved it.  I had two cups out of the one packet.

The single serve packets are great.  There is no guess work on how much tea to add.  Since it is a black tea you want the water over 210 degrees, and you want to steep 3-5 minutes.




  • Fair trade certified™ organic black tea
  •  
  • Organic mango pieces
  •  
  • Organic peach pieces
  •  
  • Organic coconut pieces
  •  
  • Natural flavors
  •  
  • Organic marigold flowers


My mom's famous white chocolate raspberry cheesecake. She makes it every Christmas day for dessert. It is amazing!!!


Christmas 2019 with my nephews!  

No comments:

Post a Comment