Bird and Blend Tea, Sangria




Bluebird tea is not Bird and Blend. It is one of my favorite tea companies.  Sadly, it is in Europe, so I don't order from them very often.  My dream is to have them come to the states.


Hibiscus, apple pieces, rosehip, cardamom, lime peel, orange peel, pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar), desiccated coconut, natural flavouring.


I tried this tea, it was a bit tart and really fruity and light tasting  I was not a fan.  The flavors were good, but just not for me.  I find myself moving away from the fruity, herbal flavors tea and moving more towards fruity teas that are added to a black tea.  

The fruity, herbal flavors are good, but just not what I want as deeper, richer flavors that come from being mixed with a black tea.


I may try mixing this herbal tea with a pain black tea like an English Breakfast.   Have you tried mixing teas?  I recommend it.  Teavana really started me on mixing teas.  They showed me it was okay to mix teas and flavors. 


I love this mug!!  It is a mix of me and my cat, Earl Grey.


This my Earl Grey....he is a wonderful cat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment