Day 2 of working from home featuring Rishi, Turmeric Ginger Tea



Day 2 of the new normal, working from home.  I am featuring an herbal tea from Rishi.



Organic ginger root, organic turmeric root, organic licorice root, organic lemongrass, organic orange peel, organic lemon peel, essential orange and lemon oils


This tea is strong.  There is no hiding the fact that there is turmeric in this tea.  There is no hiding that there is ginger in this tea.  There is no hiding the fact there is citrus in this tea.  It's bold, but the flavors blend well together.  

This tea is good, not great, but good.  I enjoyed the one cup, but wasn't up for another.  I like this tea in small doses.  

I also like the benefits of turmeric- it helps inflammation.  I tend to have aches an pains- maybe its age related, but no matter what it is, I like that turmeric is a natural way to fight this.
  Also both ginger and turmeric have hey both have very powerful nutritional value which includes: iron, calcium, magnesium and copper.


Enjoying this tea....in yet another cat mug, lol.


I finished out the work week!  I survived a new normal, working from home.  Life is constantly changing, yet I can't be thrown by it.  I rest in the fact that God has this.  He is not surprised by what is happening in the world. I find peace that God is in control.


Earl Grey seemed much more content today.  He seemed to understand that I was home and I needed to work.  He slept most of the day beside me.  He is so adorable!


It was almost 70 degrees today, so I had the windows open.  Earl Grey seemed to enjoy hanging out in the windows when he wasn't on the floor by me.


                                                                Rishi Tea from World Market in Canton




Hope you are finding joy and sharing joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment