Sure House Chai Lavender

I got my friends and I matching t-shirts.  Well, not exactly matching, but with their favorite things...

We had fun matching shirts and then I headed off to get us drinks at Sure House.


My friend, Rachel, made us our drinks.  We think Rachel makes the best drinks.



This is the best place in town....and really about the only place in town.  But, really it is a good place for tea!!  They also carry the Ohio Tea Company Tea that I love. 

They have gluten free scones too that I think are really good.






I love the lavender chai from Sure House.  I am also enjoying kombucha above, not beer, lol. I realize that it may look like a beer.


 I bought the large chai and then have them add lavender syrup, it is so tasty.  The chai is nice mix of spices and sweetness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment