Father’s Day Thai and macaron cafe with CoconuBubble Tea

For Father's Day I took my dad to see the new Downton Abbey movie...we let my mom come along too, lol.  The closest theatre showing the movie was Strongsville.  So, we headed to Strongsville to watch the movie and then I also treated dad to Thai food for lunch.


These are some comfy seats!!!  You could recline and really relax.


We had a good Thai lunch as well.



My mom went to do some shopping so I decided to check out the Macaron Cafe and get some bubble tea and some macaron's.  I just love macaron's and they are usually gluten free.

I did a bubble tea taste test with the Macaron Cafe and Totally Tea.  Both tea places are in the Strongsville Mall.  One was a home run and the other was a strike out.

See what I thought about the Macaron Cafe.


They had lots of options, I will give them that!!


I decided on the coconut bubble tea and some macaron's.  I love love love macaron's even though they are so expensive!



I could not wait to try the bubble tea.  But, sadly I was super disappointed.  I thought the flavor was really lacking!  The price was a little high too. Overall I would not go back here again for the bubble tea.  Now, the macaron's those were fantastic!




I got a matcha and a lavender macaron's- wow!!  Those were incredible.  I would eat those every day all day!!!  Not sure what it is about the macaron's- if it is the cream inside or the soft yet flaky cookie, but they are like no other cookie out there.




No comments:

Post a Comment