LincWay in Dalton and Butterfly Pea Tea at LincWay Cafe

My office had team meetings at LincWay in Dalton.  It is a new meeting space with cafe area and other businesses.

After lunch I got the butterfly pea tea.  The butterfly pea tea is herbal and a flower blossom, so there is no real flavor in this tea- it is more about the color.  You can have flavors added, so I got the raspberry flavoring added.  For $1 more you can have bubbles added.  I did not get the bubbles added.

I am giving this 4 tea cups.  The staff is super friendly.  The tea was what I expected and was good, but I do think it is a bit pricey.  I think I paid over $4 for this tea, that to me is too much.




Check out the things to do in here at LincWay.  There are meeting rooms, a hair salon, pottery painting area, cafe, and hang out area.  You can grab some friends and do a puzzle or play some games.

This place reminds me a lot of what Heartland Point used to be in Orrville.  I miss Heartland Point, as I hear a lot of people in Orrville do. 

I hope LincWay does well and continues to grow and people utilize the area and services.


Below is the cafe area.  There is a nice amount of seating too.


We got boxed lunches.  I was able to get a gluten free panini.  I was excited to have a gluten free option.  The food was good. I had ham, cheese, apple panini with fruit chutney.  They gave us a side of fruit and then I had an Arnold Palmer.


Here are some of the items to paint.  I can not wait to grab some friends and paint here!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment