Bridal Shower Tea


I have bridal shower tea coming up, so I was matching the tea cups and saucers.  I was told they expected 75-100.

Since it was come and go, I decided I wouldn't need 100 tea cups and saucers, we could wash them if we needed more.

I had fun going through all my cups and saucers and making sets...I was shocked to realize how many I actually had.


        


My mom, the world's best tea assistant, came along to help.  I could not have kept up with everything with out her!!!

We had a table with cups and saucers for guests to pick out what dishes they wanted to use.


They then had a tea stand for me to use.  It was so nice to put out my teapots and the iced tea on the stand.



The tables looked great.  The bride to be made candles out of teacups she picked up at second hand stores, set out teapots, fresh flowers, books and then had fresh cut fruit.  








A plus of working a tea like this, I usually get some food too, lol.  I told my mom to eat up, because there was her pay.  The food was excellent everything was home made.





The food was incredible.....





Even more tasty food!




Let me know if you would like tea at your next event!

Maybe a wedding, graduation party, baby shower, bridal shower, office picnic, church picnic, family gathering, book club, Bible study, etc.  I can bring the tea to you.







For educational teas for groups over 20 people I charge $8 a person.
Over 50- $7 a person and over 100 - $6 a person. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment