I was so thrilled to do a Belmont Stakes Tea at Lincway in Dalton.
This was a class for tea tastings, making fascinators, tea treats, and watching a Belmont Stakes Race.
I made tickets with AI for everyone. They could keep one as a souvenir and one was used to pick their horse. We would watch an old Belmont Stakes and everyone would pick a horse, a winner would get a prize.
I made four iced teas.
I made a wonderful, Mint Julep. This might have been everyone's favorite.
I did an iced Earl Grey. I also then offered a vanilla or lavender cold foam on the top is they wanted.
I did a Lemon Plume black tea. Then I also had a lemon honey they could add as a sweetner.
Lastly I had my Butterfly Pea Tea, aka, Purple Palmer.
I also did a cold foam option if anyone wanted.
There was a fascinator station. Everyone could create their own fascinator. This was so much fun!!! They all did so good at this.
They had sweet and savory.


They also provided a fruit cup.
I had carnations on the table, since the Belmont race's flower is the white carnation.


They also provided a fruit cup.
I had carnations on the table, since the Belmont race's flower is the white carnation.
One of my favorite things about this day was that I was surprised by multiple people who showed up!
My three high school besties showed up with their moms and then they invited MY mom! Also one of their daughters and another ones coworker came.
I was shocked!!!
They also then gave fake names so I would not see that they were coming. They each had a golden girl name, what a hoot. I was blown away!
Check out these fascinators!!! I loved this class.
We then watched the Belmont Stakes race from 2024...they did not know a head of time which race I would select. And while they were working on their hats and eating, I had the horses and jockey's playing on the TV, so they could see which one they would select.
Also while they ate I had a Utube video playing with a how to video on making fascinators to help spark ideas.
My mom and I.
My mom and I.




No comments:
Post a Comment