Massillon Discount Outlet TEAS!!





I was in Canton tonight, and ran over to Massillon Discount Outlet to see if I could get a tin of Boston's Mint Tea for my cousin.  And I was able to purchase the last tin for her!   When I walked in the store I was shocked to see a ton more tea. I told the guy he was killing me with all the great tea!!  He said that they just received 20 pounds of tea today!!!!  You really need to check out this place if you are in the Massillon/Canton area!!


1070 1st St Ne, Massillon, OH 44646

(330) 832-8006




I love seeing Mighty Leaf there!  They  have a great Jasmine Tea, I just had purchased some, so I left this box behind for you...who ever you are :)

check out the Mother's Milk Rooibos Tea!!!

fun tea set with a pitcher and blooming tea


This one tempted me, but I left it behind.








I was excited to find my sisters favorite tea... Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice. I picked up this box of 50 tea bags for $1.99!!!
We will see if my sister reads this blog and knows that this tea will be coming her way in the next week!  hahaha


Here are some of the fun teas I did come home with.....


I also bought this adorable box that had an even more adorable glass tea pot in it....

I love flowering tea.  It is so pretty and good tasting.





No comments:

Post a Comment