TEALIGHTFUL OPEN HOUSE

 


Saturday I went to my mom's to make the scones and shortbread cookies.  Sunday I made the cucumber sandwiches.  You know the hint with the cucumbers is to buy English Cucumbers- the are seedless.  Also you need to score them with a fork. 


To score a cucumber, you run a fork down the sides length wise. 

 
Product # F1523
Savory Cucumber Dill Mix - Best Seller
Enjoy with veggies or use as a spread for savory cucumber sandwiches.
This "cool" fresh tasting dip is so easy to prepare. Enjoy with veggies or use as a spread for savory cucumber sandwiches. Contains 2 mix packets
Price: $9.75

I made Sweet Spiced Iced Tea to sample
 
Product # T2074
Sweet Spiced Iced Tea
Black tea blend with cinnamon, orange peel, clove, natural flavors. Contains soy.
Our Iced tea is fresh and natural unlike most powdered and ready to drink teas which contain high fructose corn syrup(bad) and artificial colors and flavors(also bad). Our filters are made of 100% cellulose fibers and do not contain any bleach. Package contains two 1 oz. pouches. Makes 2 gallons.
Price: $9.00
 

I also made Peach Herbal Iced Tea to sample
 
Product # T2072
Peach Herbal Iced Tea
Fruit tisane with rose hips, hibiscus, orange peel, lemongrass, natural flavors, licorice powder, chicory root. Contains Soy.
Our Iced tea is fresh and natural unlike most powdered and ready to drink teas which contain high fructose corn syrup(bad) and artificial colors and flavors(also bad). Our filters are made of 100% cellulose fibers and do not contain any bleach. Package contains two 1 oz. pouches. Makes 2 gallons.
Price: $9.00

Product # S1003
Lemon Poppy Scone Mix
Tealightful Signature Yogurt Scone Mix - 100% Natural.
Tealightful Signature Scone Mix. 15 oz. box yields 8 large scones.
Price: $8.50
 

Product # MX7005
Perfect Shortbread Cookie Mix

All Natural! Best Seller!
Price: $9.00
I have lots of teas to sample!!!

I also made my favorite Savory Sesame Dip
Product # F1522
Savory Sesame Mix - Best Seller
Enjoy with fresh veggies as a dip or use as spread for savory tea sandwiches.
Enjoy with fresh veggies as a dip, thin with milk and serve over fresh greens or mix with minced poached chicken for a delectable savory tea sandwich. Contains 2 mix packets
Price: $9.75



 
My table is set...I am ready for friends to come and try some tea and goodies..

 
CHEERS!  I am ready for a spot of tea!

Friends trying teas.... 
 
The most popular tea??? 
Well, I sold four bags of:
 
Product # T22194
Toasted Almond Spice Cake - 4 oz. - Best Seller!
Fruit tisane with dried apple pieces, toasted almonds, cinnamon bark, beetroot pieces, natural flavors. Contains nuts.
Discover the intoxicating aroma of carmelized almonds and sweet cinnamon apple cake rolled into one! This tisane has a natural sweetness that comes from beetroot - no sugar needed. Allegen Notes: Contains Nuts.
Price: $15.50
 
I admit I had not tried this tea before, but realized I loved it too.  I bought a bag for myself as well.  It tasted like a spice apple coffee cake that my mom makes!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment