Des Moines Marriot and Taylors of Harrogate!


I was staying in Des Moines for a work conference and  I was a bit worried that they would have some silly "cheap" tea.  BOY WAS I WRONG!!!! 
 

In my room I had a cute individual coffee/tea maker with Taylors Tea.  I just discovered this tea a few weeks ago when I had their Blackberry and Elderflower tea.  I was soo excited!  Their tea is very good!!!

I got to stay on the 18th floor.  Enjoying tea and looking at the city.

Breakfast!!!   I think I had at least 6 cups of tea  each day while at the Marriot.  YEAH good tea in the hotel!! 
Lemon & Orange Tea
Ancient Chinese blend with essences of fruits and flowers. Combination of black tea with the sweet, tangy flavor of citrus fruits. Use one tea bag. Add freshly boiled water and infuse for 3-5 minutes. Serve on its own or with sugar or honey.

snack with some Fairtrade Breakfast tea and Scottish Breakfast tea
 
Fairtrade Breakfast Tea
Bright, brisk tea with a truly delicious flavor. Fairtrade certified. A highly refreshing breakfast tea that can be enjoyed at any time of day. Use one tea bag. Add freshly boiled water and infuse for 4-5 minutes. Best served with milk.
Scottish Breakfast Tea
Blend of the very best Assam and African teas with an inviting bright color and a full, rich flavor – perfect for serving at breakfast time. Use one tea bag. Add freshly boiled water and infuse for 4-5 minutes. Best served with milk.
 
I enjoyed all the teas I had from Taylors.  I also tried English Breakfast and Earl Grey during my three days in at the Marriot.
 
English Breakfast Tea
Special blend of teas from India and Africa. Full-bodied, rich and refreshing, with a bright, inviting color. Ideal tea for any time of the day. Use one tea bag. Add freshly boiled water and infuse for 4-5 minutes. Serve with or without milk.
 
Earl Grey Tea
Fine black tea with fragrance of Bergamot. This elegant tea was first invented as a Mandarin's gift to the second Earl Grey in the 1880s. Use one tea bag. Add freshly boiled water and infuse for 3-5 minutes. Serve with or without milk.

 



 
I picked up some Delicate Green Tea, but I have not tried it yet.
Delicate Green Tea
Easy-drinking green tea with a delicate taste. CO2 decaffeination method uses natural elements to gently remove caffeine. Use one tea bag. Add water just under the boil and infuse for 3-5 minutes. Serve without milk, sweeten with sugar or honey.
 

 
 I picked up some Organic Chamomile Tea, but I have not tried it yet.
Organic Chamomile
Organically-grown chamomile for the best purity and flavor. Soothing taste, delicate aroma and naturally caffeine free. Use one tea bag. Add freshly boiled water and infuse for 3-4 minutes. Serve without milk, sweeten with sugar or honey.

 
I picked up some Organic Peppermint Tea, but I have not tried it yet.
Organic Peppermint
Natural peppermint has a fresh, clean flavor and makes a soothing infusion. Organically-grown peppermint for purity. Use one tea bag. Add freshly boiled water and infuse for 3-4 minutes. Serve without milk, sweeten with sugar or honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment