TEA FORTE Lemon Sorbeti taste test



 

 
lemon sorbetti green tea Based on Italy's most celebrated sorbet, this green tea is married with fragrantly fresh citrus and the sweetness of wildflower honey. A delicious taste of dessert any time of the day. 
 Ingredients organic lemon verbena, organic lemongrass, organic green tea, natural lemon flavor, organic lemon myrtle, organic lemon peel


Lately when I babysit the boys they tend to ask if I have brought teas for them to taste test.  This night I brought teas!  The boys really liked the smell, but that is where the liking ended.  I really liked the tea, but Ryan and Kyle were not fans.  Kyle- ever the diplomat- said it wasn't the worst tea he ever had, but it was not his favorite.


I thought this lemon tea was light and refreshing.  The lemon taste is nice and not bitter.  I was a fan.  I tried it this time warm, but I think it will be great cold too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment