TAZO Passion tea...

I love my Passion Tea from Starbucks

 
I took my passion tea bags and experimented with making iced tea my self.  The first time I made the tea I only used 3 tea bags, the next time I made it, I used 4 tea bags and it was better .:)

 
An exuberant herbal infusion of hibiscus, orange peel, rose hips & passion fruit flavors.
Tasting Notes...Juicy berry, wine-like, earthy.

When I put the 4 tea bags in the gallon pitcher I put it in the frig over night. Then the next morning it was all set to go.  I do not add sugar, but I am sure with sugar some may like it even better.  I like it a lot, no, it is not like Starbucks, but that is because I don't add the sugar.  It is a great refreshing treat though!  I go through a gallon pitcher in two days. :) so, much cheaper, and healthier than Starbucks.

 
I took the boys some tea to try.  They were not a fan.  I think that if it I had added sugar they would have liked it.  But, I don't think that their mother would have liked that right before bedtime.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment