ENGLISH TEA SHOP Christmas Organic Tea Collection


My friend Melanie got me this fun mug and tea set for Christmas.  She said that there were 12 bags of tea, and I could have one a day until Christmas comes.  But, as I had them they were so good I kind of wanted to save them.  Isn't that the way it goes?  Why do we think we should save something because it is so good?  Instead we should be enjoying it and drinking it up :)





It came in this real cute box too.  And the tea has the mesh bags, which I am a big supporter of.

This tea is REALLY good!!  It is not a strong green tea flavor.  The other flavors, like the cinnamon, nutmeg, and orange flavors are what you really taste.  And, if you have been following my blog long enough, you will know I am not a fan of the strong green tea flavor, so this suits me well.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this tea sampler set at the grocery store today. Would love to try them too!

    ReplyDelete