Cleveland Clinic Starbucks...Passion iced tea


while visiting a dear friend at Cleveland clinic we (Jean Atland, mom, and I) stopped at Starbucks.  I had to take a photo of this sign, since my sisters name is Jill Miller.  How fun it is that these days you can take a photo of everything and no one thinks twice about it.



Mom treated at Starbucks.  She and Jean got some peppermint coffee latte drink.  Me, just give me my Passion/Hibiscus cold tea with half the sugar.  I love that drink.  My mom then was kind enough to pick up a tin of Passion tea bags for me as a Christmas gift.  I am out of my Passion tea bags to make my own iced tea.  YAY!  for Christmas gifts.


Waiting patiently for my tea......

 Alright, my tea is ready

This is my favorite drink at Starbucks, even more so than a Chai Latte.

http://www.starbucks.com/menu/drinks/tea/shaken-iced-passion-tea

Shaken Iced Passion Tea

Tazo® Shaken Iced Passion Tea

An infusion of hibiscus and natural tropical flavors, lightly sweetened and hand-shaken with ice




No comments:

Post a Comment