Higgins & Burke Jasmine Tea

My friend Melanie got me this beautiful tea cup for Christmas.  I love it...it fits a lot of tea in it :)  I tried Higgins & Burke Jasmine Tea the other day at work.  It is good.  It is maybe not a favorite as far as Jasmine flavors go, but it is still very good.  I think that if you like green tea you will really like this, because I think it is stronger green tea.  I am not a huge green tea fan, I like the Jasmine flavor to be stronger than the green tea....if that makes sense.

http://www.higgins-burke.com/Better-Blends/Specialty-Teas/Pages/Jasmine.aspx



Jasmine

An ancient tea blend of fragrant Jasmine flowers that are picked during the day and laid onto premium, pan-fired green tea leaves which absorb the scent as the blossoms open at dusk. The result is a fresh green character, floral aroma and intoxicating flavour that will captivate your senses.

Ingredients

Premium Hyson green tea, jasmine flowers.

U.S. Office


Toll-Free: 1-800-387-9398
Email: info@mother-parkers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment