TEALIGHTFUL Royal Tea

I may have blogged about this tea before, but here I go again....
I like this dark, rich, black tea.  I think if you like coffee, you may like this tea.  It is almost too "dark and rich" for me.  But, then I add the milk and I find it is perfect.  I used my new cup that I recieved as a Christmas gift from an attorney I use at work.
I like the big oversized mugs, because I can fill the cup of with tea and there is still enough room for milk...as you can even see if the photo that there is still a lot of room left in this travel mug. 

These are my new favorite cookies that I like to eat with my tea.  I got these cookies at Aldi's.  It is a spiced cookie.  So yummy!!!! 

Café Bistro Spiced Spekulatius
http://findnsave.mcdonoughvoice.com/offer/Cafe-Bistro-Spiced-Spekulatius/35218051/

Spekulatius Cookies, these cookies are also known as German Spice cookies.  They are similar to the Dutch Speculaas cookies (Dutch windmill cookies) and the Belgian Speculoos

No comments:

Post a Comment