Hotel Cervantes tea, Black SHIP TEA


I went with a group to Torremolinos Spain for a mission trip.  We stayed at the Grand Hotel Cervantes.  I have to say that they had the coolest coffee, tea, hot water, hot milk, cold milk, and coco maker EVER!!!!  The machine did it all, you just pushed the button of what you wanted to drink.


 
The cups were small. So, I would get 3 cups.  I would pour half the hot water in the empty cup and leave the other water in the cup.  Then I would get a cup of hot milk and pour that between the two cups with hot water.  The had SHIP tea, which I had never heard of before.  But, it was very nice.

I made mom some black tea and she gave it thumbs up.  They did not have tea in the evening - which was a disappointing.  But, in the "bar" area they had tea, so I could get some before bed.



Thumbs up for Ship tea!!  I looked on line for the tea, and I can not find it.  I am thinking it is a hotel/restaurant tea company, not something readily available to the public


I was so glad that I was able to go to Spain, and even happier to go to Spain with my mom.  What a blessing!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment