Cafe Cental Malaga Spain




When I went to Spain I wanted to visit a tea house.  I found this tea shop in Malaga.  It is right along the square of the city.  I was so excited to visit!!!!!
It was decorated for Christmas, so when it became dusk, the lights came on it was enchanting!!!!


 







 
Since it was a little cool out, they had this awning up.  It was nice, you were still able to sit outside, but you were blocked from the wind.  We were able to watch the people in the square.  It was completely delightful!



Address: Plaza de la Constitución, 11, 29015 Málaga, Spain
Phone:+34 952 22 49 72 
 
Tuesday 8:30 am – 11:30 pm





 
 
 
They had fun place mats.  I was so excited to be here, I guess my mom and I got a little carried away with our photos :)

 

Barb and Hope were ladies from the Orrville C&MA Church that traveled to Spain with us on the mission trip.  Friday, the day before we left for Ohio, was our afternoon off. So, the 4 us traveled to Malaga.

I had never heard of Alma tea before, but it was very good.

 
 
 
Looking up this tea, I see that is a tea of Spain.  The website is Spanish.  So, I feel like we tried authentic Spanish tea!!!  And I like that I was drinking Alma tea with my mom- her mothers name was Alma!

 
 
 I did use the sugar packet, but I thought that they were fun, so I brought some home too.

 

 

 
 
 
 

Barb ordered hot chocolate, and it was more like a pudding, it was so thick.  My only real disappointment was the Churros.  They were awful greasy!!!  They were not worth the price at all.  When I went inside I saw all kinds of pastries, I wish we had ordered something like that. 





 inside the cafe



 

This is the adorable restroom attendant!!!


I bought some teas to take home...but not as much as I wanted too.  The man said that the tea was $1 Euro a piece!!!  In the states a tea bag is .20-.40 a piece, not over a $1.00!!!!  Oh well, I bought a few to try and to give to my friend Robin.

Alma Tea
C / Barcelona 11 PI Mas Aliu
17181 Aiguaviva (Girona)



No comments:

Post a Comment