GOOD EARTH Tropical Peach


I like this tea, okay.  It does not have a real strong peach flavor, but it is still good.  I really have not found a single hot peach tea that I can recommend as great peach flavor....and believe me I have looked.  If you can recommend a good hot peach tea please let me know!!!!!  I am a fan of bottled peach iced teas...like Snapple Peach, Pure Peach Tea, Smith's Peach Tea, and Lipton's European Peach Tea.  I just can not find a loose leaf or bagged peach tea that I really like.


http://shop.goodearth.com/Black-Tea--Tropical-Peach/p/GET-301813&c=GoodEarth@BlackTeas

Black Tea - Tropical Peach

ABOUT THIS BLEND
Enjoy the beautiful, distinctive taste of sweet, fragrant peach. The comforting warmth of black tea is given a fresh twist of light peach. Makes the perfect iced tea.

INGREDIENTS
Black tea and natural flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment