Mixing drinks..Tazo Passion and Bigelow Half and Half iced tea and lemonade with Pomegrante

The weather is warming up...it's only -4 today!  hahaha
Well, I love to try to mix my teas together.  And this weekend I found a NEW favorite!!!

 Tazo® Passion® Filterbag Tea:
An exuberant herbal infusion of hibiscus, orange peel, rose hips & passion fruit flavors.
 http://www.starbucksstore.com/tazo-passion-filterbag-tea/000149903,default,pd.html


Half and Half Iced Tea and Lemonade with Pomegranate :
For pure refreshment, indulge in the taste of rich black tea and sweet lemonade with pomegranate the way it should be enjoyed... fresh brewed!  Six family size tea bags each make a full quart of perfectly blended tea and lemonade in just minutes, in the convenience of your own kitchen. Lightly sweetened and full of flavor, Bigelow Half Tea & Half Lemonade with Pomegranate weighs in at only 10 calories and costs just pennies a glass. 6 boxes per case. Makes 36 quarts. Net Wt. 3.29 oz. (93g).
http://www.bigelowtea.com/Catalog/Product/6/6/799/Half+and+Half+Iced+Tea+and+Lemonade+with+Pomegranate+-Case+of+6+boxes+(36+tea+bag+total)++.aspx


 Since I do not add suagr to my teas, this is perfect.  The lemonade in the half and half adds the sweetness to the mix.  There is 10 calories per glass, but I figure I can live with that.  I love this blend of the two teas.  Get creative and try mixing some teas you like together!!!


I used one Bigelow bag and 2 Tazo bags for a gallon of tea

I can not get enough of this stuff.  It is so refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment