ARGO CONTAINERS....

BEFORE- air tight, but the light gets to the tea

AFTER- now my tea will last longer!!!
http://www.argoteastore.com/Loose-Leaf-Teas/b/5647128011?ie=UTF8&title=Loose+Leaf+Teas

I like Argo Tea.  But I am disappointed that they put their loose leaf tea in clear bottles!!!  They have to know that this makes the tea loose its flavor sooner.  Tea needs to be in air tight and dark containers.  Well, they have the air tightness down, but clear bottles are not good for the tea.  The liquid tea comes in these great containers too.  When I sent to a store they had the liquid bottles for $1.67.  They are sold at some Walmarts and some Walgreens for around $2.39.  I would normally not pay this much for a bottled drink, however knowing I can re-use the bottles the way I do- it is soooo worth it!!!

Here is a photo of what the liquid bottled tea looks like...






The second set I painted, I tok the alids off all together and just sprayed painted them upside down.  Worked like a charm!!!



Painting the clear bottles black was super easy.  The lids I thought I had under control, but I guess not.  I put painters tape on them, but I guess there were still some spots were the paint got in.

I was able to take loose leaf tea that I had that was either not in air tight containers or where in clear containers and make them last longer by putting them in this dark jars.  WONDERFULLY HANDY TOO!

I got my bottles at the Massillon Discount Center...you never know what will be there, it is hit or miss.  But they often times have a great selection of tea! 




1070 1st St NE, Massillon, OH 44646
(330) 832-8006

No comments:

Post a Comment