ARGO Hibiscus Tea Sangaria




I like Argo tea.  And as a special treat I have these bottled drinks.  I first had one in the Chicago airport and my second one was in the another Chicago airport.  I was so excited to have it that I way over paid- I think I paid over $5.00 for it- yikes!!!! 

I was excited to find Argo bottled tea at the Massillon Discount Outlet (1070 1st St NE, Massillon, OH 44646  (330) 832-8006).  They were $1.67 a bottle, which is more than I would normally pay for a bottled drink, but I can re-use the bottles to store tea (see another blog for this)  Also, in stores these bottle drinks run almost $2.50....I think you can buy them at some Walgreens and some Walmarts- as well as the Argo Tea Shops

I do save these bottles and reuse them.  I paint them black and I store loose leaf tea in them.  Super handy!

http://www.argoteastore.com/Bottled-Tea-Drinks/b/5647188011?ie=UTF8&title=Bottled+Tea+Drinks

Hibiscus Tea Sangria® Bottled Tea Drink

Ingredients: Fresh-brewed infusion of hibiscus and fruits (water, hibiscus, elderberries, apples, rosehip shells, strawberries, kiwi, raspberries), pure cane sugar, orange juice concentrate, natural flavors.
Serving Size: 8 oz (240 ml)
Servings Per Container: About 2
Amount Per Serving:
  • Calories: 50
  • Total Fat: 0 grams
  • Sodium: 0 milligrams
  • Total Carbs: 12 grams / Sugars: 12 grams
  • Protein: 0 grams




No comments:

Post a Comment