Wild Ginger Jasmine Tea




I took my cousin out to celebrate her 15th birthday!!!  She has been coming over and hanging out with me since she was 4!!!  As you can see we enjoyed tea parties back then too.

We went and got her nails done and then went for sushi.  I love sushi. And what is good with sushi?  JASMINE TEA!!!

Wild Ginger in Wooster has half price sushi on Tuesday nights, starting at 5pm.  Their sushi is one of the best around.  I also really enjoyed the jasmine tea.  It was the first time I had used a press with the tea.  I enjoyed playing around with that too.  The cups that you drink from are super small- but it worked out ok.  I also blew out the candle under the tea pot because it was getting way too hot...and you don't want your green tea to get too hot.  It was a very fun evening.  The tea was a little pricey I thought, around $3.00. But, it was a fun experience and the sushi WAS half price so it made up for the pricey tea. 

Wild Ginger China Bistro

3694 Burbank Rd, Wooster OH 44691 Today's hours: 11:00 am-9:00 pm (330) 345-6388


No comments:

Post a Comment