Orrville's SMITH'S tea

Here is where I get my great Smith's Peach Tea!!!  At the retail (Dairy Dock) dock in Orrville. The gallon tea is a little over a $1.00 cheaper than at the grocery store.  One gallon is $1.50...I normally buy 2 gallons at one time- one for work and one for home.  I can go through a gallon a week at both places.    To make my tea last longer I usually pour tea into about half the glass and then fill it up the rest of the way with water.  It is also then not as sweet.




The retail dock is on the corner of West Church and North Vine Streets in Orrville.



You never know what you are going to find on any given day.  Sometimes lots of ice cream, Popsicles, tea, punch and other Smith's goodies. And as I look at the price sheet for the drink, I wonder if the gal gives me a discount- because the price here is $1.75 a gallon- not $1.50.


The sweet tea is not my favorite- it is WAY to sweet for me.
The lemon tea is not my favorite, but I have bought it on occasion, if they are all out of the peach tea



NOW I AM A HAPPY CAMPER!!!!  I have my Peach Iced Tea!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment