The Tao of Tea- Moroccan Mint (green tea)

I made this tea few days ago and I hated it!!!!  But wait, don't stop reading!    I added waaay to much tea.  I hardly ever measure tea, I just shake some in.  well, that was a mistake with this powerful green tea.



From on line.......Sweet mint tea is part of life in Morocco. Boiled mint tea has been a tradition since ancient times. Green tea from China was introduced by the British and it became popular to blend it with the minty brew, sweetened with sugar. We have attempted to recreate the Moroccan experience in this tea. Full-bodied green tea from China blended with flavorful peppermint. Crisp, cooling brew that can be enjoyed either warm or iced. Traditionally served in small glasses (istikan).


WAAAY to much tea.
 
  **********this is a good reminder- if you try a tea and you do not like it, read the directions see if they suggest it a certain way.... and try it that way.  If you try that and you still do not like it, then give it away and let someone else try it.*******



 If you make this tea the RIGHT way, this tea is great!!!!!  I added 2 teaspoons of tea and one sugar packet. ...just like the directions suggest 😉

I normally don't add sugar to my tea, but this tea was better with it.  I did taste the tea without sugar, but I did before with sugar.  This tea reminded me of what I've had in a Jordanian restaurant. I would recommend it.  Just do not add too much tea!!!




its also a beautiful tea..... and it smells amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment