Shy Cellar Bigelow Pomegrante

 
 
 
My office Christmas party took us to Shy Cellars in Strasburg, Ohio.  I took my mom as my date.  It started off with fondu and flat bread pizzas.  Amazingly good!!
Soup was a roasted cauliflower soup that was sooo yummy!
With my meal I decided on Bigelow  Pomegranate black tea.  It was okay, nothing great, but okay.  They did not have a lot of tea choices- I wish I had something stashed in my purse.
Then we had an amazing salad.  I could have been done there- but there was more to come.
Mahi Mahi with asparagus was delicious with a sauce that was incredible.
Then the best thing of the evening was bread pudding with ice cream.  They say that this bread pudding makes Amish woman cry.  And it was that good!!!!  I could have eaten that pudding all night and all day the next day.
So I'd say go to Shy Cellars- but bring your own tea😀

No comments:

Post a Comment