Klostergarten Swiss tea- Orginial Bachbluten tee

I got some fun tea from Switzerland!!  A friend was there and treated me to some tea....

Plantain leaves **, ** Applemint, aronia berries ** 14%, 8% * rosemary, parsley * 8%, thyme ** 6%, Stevia ** 2%, Bach flower extract "Power" ** 1% (Prunus cerasifera, Carpinus betulus, Impatiens glandulifera, Larix decidua, Mimulus guttatus, Olea europaea, Scleranthus annuus, Aesculus hippocastanum, Bromus ramosus). * For foreign organic production ** from Swiss organic production


Look at the ingredients!  My friend helped me figure out the ingredients (then I google translated the rest of the items).  Check out the ingredients-  Rosemary, parsley, and thyme- not what I would have thought!  But very good!  I am normally  not a stevia fan- but there was not a strong stevia taste, or maybe it was in a different form....or maybe the US stevia is different than Swiss Stevia.

I now have this fun tea mug to drink  from!!!!


 

This was a really great tea.  I really enjoyed it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment