Quince iced chai and scone


 
I was in Kidron the other day and I stopped at my favorite place- QUINCE!  I picked up some scones and an Iced Chai Tea.
 

 
 
Not sure which Chai they used- but there are all kinds to pick from.
 
 
I also am a big fan of Hartzler Dairy!!!  www.hartzlerfamilydairy.com
 
Hartzler’s dairy cows graze freely in pasture and consume healthy, green grass during warm weather months. Milk from grass-fed cows has a higher content of vitamins and Omega-3s,as well as higher levels of conjugated linoleic acid, which have been found to have cancer-fighting properties. In addition, Hartzler milk is not homogenized, leaving milkfat globules intact to carry important nutrients like Vitamins A & D to the body.


http://www.quincebakeryandcafe.com/

 
OH!!!  Soooo good!  If you are ever in Kidron, Ohio- you need to stop in to Quince.

No comments:

Post a Comment