Trader Joe's Pumpkin Spice Chai



I had this out at my sisters in WA.  I borrowed my brother in law, Tim's, cup. :)  I have to say I was not a big fan of the pumpkin spice chai.  Not sure what it was, but it didn't do anything for me.


 
from on line-
Continuing our quest to pumpki-fy our stores, we're pleased as pumpkin punch to bring you Trader Joe's Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Latte Mix. Based on a traditional Indian drink, we start with a Chai tea blend that's a combination of honey, vanilla, and black tea, heightened by a mélange of spices like cinnamon, anise, clove, cardamom, and ginger.  Now comes the “pumpki-fy” part: in addition to the traditional chai spices, Pumpkin Spice Chai is accentuated by pumpkin pie spices and real pumpkin. It's kind of like drinking a slice of pumpkin pie, only much less messy than trying to get pie through a straw. 
Like pumpkin pie, you can enjoy Pumpkin Spice Chai hot or cold. Unlike pumpkin pie, Pumpkin Spice Chai is ready in moments – you just add water and enjoy! You'll also enjoy our price of $3.99 for each 10 ounce canister. You'll find it in our coffee & tea section

No comments:

Post a Comment