Quince Scones


 
 
 
 
I was in Kidron for my Uncle Jay's 87th birthday yesterday, so of course I needed to run across the street and pick up the divine scones from Quince!!  I was able to save this scone and have it for breakfast today. I was proud of the restraint I showed.  And maybe that was because I had picked up a salad for myself to eat right away. 

http://www.quincebakeryandcafe.com/

 
This homemade blueberry scones are so good!!!

 
see the selection of homemade goodies!




 
For lunch I picked up my favorite salad.  This salad is so incredible!!!!!
 


I ran into my friend Belinda while I was there.  Second day in a row we have run into each other in random places.


 
I picked up the salad and then also humus deviled eggs.  Both were yummy.  I keep saying it, but when in Kidron you have to stop at Lehman's (my families store) and Quince Bakery & Café.

No comments:

Post a Comment