Relay for Life Tea


Enjoyed tea with my mom, two aunts, and several friends to support Wooster Relay for Life.

Mom, Jean, Aunt Joyce, and Aunt Mabel
 
 
I skipped the speaker and only went for the tea.  It was a gorgeous day and I wanted to work outside with dad.  So, I spent the morning drinking tea with mom and the afternoon in the yard with dad.  Nice way to spend a day!

The food was scrumptious!  They did an outstanding job.

Table 8

Me and two ladies from church


          cucumber sandwiches with dill sprig on top and chicken salad cups

                   egg salad sandwiches  and mini quiches

           Strawberry cream cheese pinwheels

caprese sticks- mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and basil with balsamic oil drizzled on top 

chocolate covered strawberries
 
chocolate covered strawberries

    These salted caramel thumbprints might have been my favorite sweet item

Button cookies

coconut cherry bars, I did not think I would like these.  But, I loved them!

        Joyce's lemon bread- best ever!


all this for $10!!!  What a deal!!!!



Hope, Bonnie, Cheryl (she works with my mom and organized the event) and me

went back for seconds even!!



No comments:

Post a Comment