Verdant Kitchen Ginger Turmeric Green Tea


 
I sprained my knee in Thailand- falling out of a boat and a tuk tuk in the same day.  And the swelling in my knee has been effecting my baker's cyst and my arthritis.  So, I read the turmeric is a natural way to reduce swelling.  I was super nervous to taste it, thinking it might taste like bark- lol!!!  But, I actually enjoyed it.
My chiropractor said if I enjoyed turmeric tea there probably wasn't much turmeric in the tea.  hahaha. 
I may try to make this myself, but in the mean time, I will enjoy this tea.  And I love the cute wooden scoop that came along with the tea.

http://www.verdantkitchen.com/

 
from the website- So much has been written about the benefits of green tea, ginger and turmeric.  This combination is brimming with complex and beneficial antioxidants. The wellness benefits will have you try this great product, but it is the deep mellow flavor and aroma that will have you start and end each day with your new favorite tea.





No comments:

Post a Comment