Smuckers Pickwick Herbal Tea, Wild Raspberry Rose


I went with my friend for lunch and ran into another friend!!  I love that my town is the home of Smuckers!  I am proud of all that Smuckers does for our community.  I love the family.  And I can say that because I was their nanny for 2.5 years.  The family is terrific.  They do so much good in the area.

While waiting for my food I was wondering about the store and noticed tea.  I had no idea that Smuckers owned a tea company!  But yes, Smuckers is the distributor for Pickwick tea.


I enjoyed a cup of tea that afternoon.  I was able to get two cups out of the one bag.  The flavor was very nice.  I may try mixing it with mint and make it cold this summer.






My friend Melanie and I went to Simply Smuckers for lunch the other day.  We got these little lunch boxes of food. Not bad for less than $7.00!!!


Chicken feta burger was AMAZING!!!!  So yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment