Pips House Made Chai Portland 2016



This was a highlight of my trip this time!!!  This was so much fun!!!  It was in Portland.  And anytime someone wants to bring this to Wayne County Ohio I am in!!!!  It was unique and delightful.


 
This hip, casual coffee cafe specializes in fried-to-order mini-donuts, chai & espresso drinks.
Address4759 NE Fremont St, Portland, OR 97213Phone(503) 206-8692





The line was long!!! We had to wait forever :)



My sister and I spilt a dozen donuts and the chai flight.  It was AMAZING!!!  My favorite chai was the Lavender (Aka the Emmylou).  We both thought that the Smoky Robinson was awful!!  We did not even finish it.


We each got one of each flavor or donuts.  I liked the honey and sea salt one maybe the best, but so hard to pick one.  They were warm and fresh!




OH MY!!! It is so good!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment