Tea Chai Te Lavender Earl Grey


 
A special black tea with bergamot and lavender flowers. Caffeinated.
 

 
  
I was so very excited to try this tea.  I love this tea shop!  I visit every year when I am in town. I also am a huge fan of Lavender Earl Grey.  In 2016 while in Washington/Oregon I tried a lavender Earl Grey and I loved it, I wished I had bought some.  So, imagine my excitement when I was in town and saw that Tea Chai had this same tea!!!  I rushed to buy it.  I got home and I was amazed how horrible the smell was- it smelled like a cheap lavender perfume.  But, I went ahead and made the tea.  It was the worst tea I have ever tasted, and as a tea blogger- this says a lot!!!  I threw away all the tea. I can't tell you how sad I am on this epic fail.


No comments:

Post a Comment