Orrville Relay for Life Tea party, 12th annual

This was the 12th annual relay for life tea party- this was my mom's 11th time there!!!  This was my second.  I am a HUGE fan!!!



The menu- my mom helped set up the original menu.  They now also have a cookbook with the recipes in it.
I took a neighboring tea cup off a table, I like this purple one better than the one that was on the table in front of me.  Lol!  All the little girls got a special tea cup that they got to take home.  How fun is that, I am glad I did not switch for one of those tea cups.

Me, my Aunt Joyce, friend Bonnie, and my mom

We had 10-12 teas to pick from and then they brought each table a tea pot of hot water.

They also brought around scones for us to eat while we waited on our table to be called.





for the kids...




This is my Aunt Joyce's recipe.  I totally love this bread!!!


I don't like cherries, but these coconut bars were really good!!!

three kinds of scones...

These were delicious!

This was something they added this year, and I really liked it.

I have had this salad many times, but I have to say that I love that everything was chopped so finely.  It made the salad much better and tastes blended better.

Can you believe only $10 for all this food!!!!!!  plus, you could get seconds :)

My lovely mom!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment