Detroit Michigan Airport Starbucks....Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher






MI airport- the only thing I ever get at Starbucks is the Passion iced tea- half the syrup. Today I had a gift card so I tried the Venti caffeinated (I've been up 30 hours straight) Very Berry Hibiscus iced tea.  It was not the greatest thing- there is a strange after taste- not stevia, but something like that.  I will stick with my non-caffeinated Passion tea for half the price and 100% better flavor. 🌺☕️🌺☕️🌺.  But- hey you never know until you try it and a free gift card is the time to try it.

Okay!!! Not impressed- I asked the lady if the refresher had green coffee in it, she said no, it was just caffeinated- I looked it up on line, it has green coffee in it- that is what I'm tasting


No comments:

Post a Comment