Numi Hibiscus Red Iced Tea


https://numitea.com/bottled-teas/

As you may be learning about this tea drinking- she loves lavender and hibiscus and coconut.  So, you can imagine my excitement when I saw Numi had a bottled tea.  I like Numi's flowering/blooming tea, but I had no idea that they had a bottled tea.  And the tea was hibiscus!!!!
So, I was so disappointed the moment I took a sip.  The instant the tea touched my taste buds I new that there was rooibos in it.  The one tea that this tea drinker does not care for is rooibos.  

I turned the bottle around and yes, it was hibiscus.  I was disappointed, but if you like rooibos, you would probably like this tea.

From the website:

Hibiscus Red

Alchemy: This fruity sensation of smooth Rooibos (Red Tea) balanced with the sweet tartness of hibiscus, topped off with organic cane sugar.

Flavor Notes: Organic rooibos herbal tea with a hibiscus tang

Occasion: For a refreshing break in your day, relax and enjoy the perfect balance of sweetness & tea

Caffeine Free



No comments:

Post a Comment