Gamcheon Village South Korea flowering tea


My friend got me with flowering tea set, I love it!!

My friend, Yeng, and I have traveled all over together.  We have been to Thailand, Spain, Malaysia and Colorado.  This year we were meeting in Malaysia and she came from visiting family in South Korea.  When she was in South Korea she bought me this flowering tea set in this fun colorful town, Gamcheon.















 



I made the first tea with the marigolds.



I heated the water to 100 degrees, 3 flowers and steeped for 4 minutes.



It was tasty.  Not overly flowery and not earthy tasting.  It was different, and I liked it.



I love my adventures with Yeng!!!  We travel so well together.  We have done almost all the transportation's you can do together...airplanes, taxi's,car, Grab's, boats, tuk tuks, thai trucks, shuttle buses, and tour buses.  Yeng is the best.  We joke we want to start are own travel blog, traveling on a budget and having fun!


Yeng and I in Thailand.....2016







Yeng and I in Columbus...2017



Yeng and I in Spain...2017










Yeng and I in Colorado ...2017


Colorado 2018





Yeng and I in Thailand...2019








No comments:

Post a Comment