Ginger House Coffee, Berlin- Pumpkin London Fog


I'm a little teapot, short and stout....



It's Halloween and I went out all day dressed as a tea bag!!  My friend was staying with me, so she, Barb and I did the tourist thing and went to Amish Country.


We went to Heini's Cheese in Berlin.  I love the cheese there!  We sampled over 20 different kinds of cheese.  It was so fun.  I just love cheese.



We then headed to Ginger House for lunch.  I had a chicken sandwich and a fun Pumpkin London Fog Latte.



It was so fun to spend the day off with friends.  I enjoyed lunch at Ginger House and the Pumpkin London Fog was fun and different. I am not sure I have had anything like it.  It was a little sweeter then I usually like, but I enjoyed it none the less.




We then picked up pumpkins at Lehman's Hardware.



 Happy Halloween all!


No comments:

Post a Comment