Almond Black Tea, Ohio Tea Company



From the website, "This aromatic black tea blend has a rich, sweet taste and an aromatic fragrance that will delight your senses! The bright amber cup smells like a hot amaretto toddy but our tea version is, of course, non-alcoholic! The brewed cup has a pronounced, but not overdone, amaretto taste that lingers deliciously on the tongue. As it cools, this tea becomes even smoother with the almond flavor becoming less pronounced. Certified Kosher.

Ingredients:

Black teas, almond pieces and almond flavoring. Contains Tree Nuts."


This tea is delicious!!   I love the almond notes that come through.  I added milk to this tea and I loved it even more.  I love the aroma of this tea.   Can you tell I love it?  It would be great with an almond biscotti too.

The best place I have found for tea canisters is the Ohio Tea Company.   It is best to keep your tea in dark, sealed place.  I know that loose leaf tea looks nice in glass jars, but it's best not to let the light in.  They have a variety of sizes and their prices are the best around.


I enjoyed this tea while I played Hallmark Christmas Movie Bingo.  This tea is so good!  I hope you get to try it.  It is perfect while enjoying Christmas movies.

My cat, Earl Grey, enjoys matching my cat mug too.


No comments:

Post a Comment