Bird & Blend Earl Grey Creme


This is my cat, Earl Grey.  This cow lives next to my parents house, I have named him Earl Grey.  He is adorable!!


I have discovered that I like Earl Grey tea...but only the right blends.  There are so many Earl Grey bagged teas that are not so good.  But, there are so many great Earl Grey's that are fabulous, you just have to find them.
Bird & Blend is one of those tea companies that has great Earl Grey tea!  They don't skimp on the tea and flavors.  You get great a cup of tea each and every time.

This is a black tea, so I heat the water to 212 degrees, I steep the tea for 3-4 minutes.   I also like to add milk to this tea.  This is also the only tea (Earl Grey) that I would add lemon too.  Don't knock it until you try it :) 


Ceylon black tea, vanilla pieces, blue cornflowers, natural flavouring



For bagged tea I got these adorable tea bag holders.  At Ohio Tea Company they are .29!!!
These little guys fit on the mug/cup and hold your tea bag in place.  Even if you don't drink bagged tea, if you buy loose leaf tea you can put your loose leaf tea in an empty tea bag to steep in your cup...these come in handy.


No comments:

Post a Comment