Tea Forte, Ginger Pear White Iced Tea




  • Ginger
  •  
  • Blackberry leaves
  •  
  • Lemon balm
  •  
  • White tea
  •  
  • Natural apple flavor
  •  
  • Pear pieces
  •  
  • Natural pear flavor
  •  
  • Mallow flowers
  •  
  • Natural orange flavors

I thought I was making two different Tea Forte Iced Teas, but then I realized they were the same.  I was hoping to do a comparison, but it was the same White Ginger Pear Tea...lol.


This tea is really good and super easy to make.  This is a white tea, so you don't want to boil the water- or you bruise the leaves and it will be bitter.  Heat the water to around 175 degrees,  I then add less than 1/4 of sugar, drop in the tea pyramid and add the water.  I let steep for 10 minutes or so, then fill up the rest of the pitcher with water, then it goes in the fridge. 


This is a really good iced tea.  The ginger and pear both come out and are really good.  Tea Forte does a great job with their teas.  Even these iced teas are bagged tea, this companies does loose leaf and they know  how to do tea right!

You are not drinking tea dustings, you have real ingredients.  





No comments:

Post a Comment